Weekly Chemical Service
This service is for residential and commercial pools, please contact us for pricing (billing is based on four weekly visits = one month). We bring all your chlorine (shock and tablets) or salt (for those of you that have salt cells), algaecide (only if needed), D.E. Powder, chlorine stabilizer, and any chemicals needed to adjust Ph or total alkalinity. We will backwash your filter (sand or D.E.), add/adjust any and all chemicals, empty your skimmer baskets, empty your pump basket (when necessary), empty your automatic pool cleaner (if you have one), and we will also make sure your time clock is set properly (if you have one, and if the time box can be accessed outside). This service does not include filter cleans.
Weekly Cleaning Service
This service is for residential and commercial pools, please contact us for pricing (there can be some increased charges depending on pool size and surroundings, again a month being four weekly visits). It includes everything that the chemical service does, plus vacuuming, brushing, and skimming of the pool each trip.
With either of our weekly services, you will also receive FREE labor on repair of automatic pool cleaners and a 15% discount on labor charges
for any of our repair services. If your pool requires any additional parts or anything that would require additional charges while on weekly service we will inform you and get your approval before we proceed.
Cleaning/Chemical Service Customer Responsibilities
- The customer is responsible for the water level of the pool, and if the water level is below the operational level (below the skimmers) then cleaning service cannot be completed for the week.
- Access must be available to the pool/spa on the day of service, otherwise, service cannot be completed for the week (a service day will be assigned to each customer)
- We must be notified of any pets that are in the backyard, otherwise, they must be behind a gate or inside.
- Before service commences we will do an initial evaluation of your pool/spa and might require additional compensation if it needs to be drastically cleaned. We also reserve the right to refuse service. We are an equal opportunity service provider.
We offer repair services for the following pool equipment:
- Filters (including filter cleans)
- Kreepy Krauly
Repair work, excluding automatic cleaners, is $100 for a service call.
Repair for automatic cleaners runs $25 (per cleaner).
Onetime Cleaning Services
A onetime cleaning service can usually be provided for $50+, depending on the conditions of the pool. If the pool is in an extreme state of neglect we recommend an acid wash which can range from $400-650. Prices can be higher for commercial pools.
Please add sales tax to all prices.
Interested in any of our services? Contact us.