* Offered in all 50 states
* LightStream offers unsecured consumer financing for loans up to $100,000 (as low as $10,000)
* Funds can be used for anything you want to finance for your backyard experience (new pool construction, in-ground, above-ground, pool repairs, equipment, SPAS, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, landscaping, irrigation, etc.)
* Program is offered to consumers with excellent and substantial credit (a minimum credit score of 700 is needed to qualify)
* Flexible loan terms from 24 to 84 months; no pre-payment penalty
* Fixed Rate Interest Rates in the range of 4.74% to 6.74 APR (1) (2)
* No upfront origination fees
* Paperless on-line loan application process with a response in minutes
* Most loans can be funded within one day after receiving a loan application if applicant so desires, and some loan applications can actually be approved and funded into the applicant’s bank account on the same day (3)
* Application not limited to just one income earner within household; can submit a joint application within household (may improve chances of funding approval)
(1) Rates are subject to change at any time without notice
(2) Interest rate range includes a .25% reduction exclusive to PoolCorp customers applied through our financing link
(3) Loan can be funded on the same day if one applies, is approved and completes the following steps by 11:30 a.m. Pacific time on regular business days (M-F): (a) reviews and electronically signs your loan agreement, (b) provides LightStream with your funding preferences and banking information, and (c) completes the final verification process (excludes federal holidays)
Get your swimming pool or spa project financed through Lending Club! Lending Club is an online financial community that brings together creditworthy borrowers and savvy investors so that both can benefit financially. Lending Club replaces the high cost and complexity of traditional bank lending with a faster, smarter way to borrow and invest. Consumers can get a personal loan through Lending Club for up to $35,000 (as low as $1,000) with rates starting at 6.78% APR*. Funds can be used for anything you want to finance (new pool construction, pool repairs, above ground, in-ground, pool equipment, SPAS, landscaping, irrigation, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, etc.)
* Rate based on A1 Loan Grade, subject to credit approval. All loans made by WebBank, a Utah-chartered industrial bank, Member FDIC. Annual percentage rates for all loans
range from 6.78% (A1) to 29.99% (G5). Your actual rate depends upon credit score, loan purpose, employment type, loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history. At this
time, we do not accept loan applications from the following states: Iowa, Idaho, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, and Nebraska.
We have a guide on our site titled Swimming Pool Loans: Is Financing a Good Idea?
As you can see, we discuss the financing options for affording a swimming pool, the pros and cons of financing such an expense, and what to keep in mind before taking out a swimming pool loan.
Learn more about swimming pool loans Here
We are also able to provide our customer’s with the option of paying via credit/debit cards via PayPal!
Simply click on the Pay Now button and you will be directed to PayPal’s site. In the ‘Description’ field, please enter your address and invoice number that you are paying. Then enter the amount of your bill under ‘Unit Price’. Next click ‘Update Totals’ and choose your method of payment.